Thank you for your interest in the 365 Track Club.
At 365 Track club, we train and prepare the whole athlete - mind, body and soul. We are so proud of our athletes for working hard, both on and off the track. Many of our athletes are involved in other sports and/or activities, and use our program as another training tool. 365 isn't just a track club, it's a lifestyle! We teach our athletes to be fearless in their athletics, academics and life. We are a family!
Our team verse: Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. - Colossians 3:23-24
training and coaching access to all practices access to online workouts equipment usage AAU Card Members also receive 10% discount from Gary Gribble's on running shoes and/or spikes.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Shawnee Mission West, 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday - Discovery Middle School (Liberty, MO), 6:30 pm
- Sunday - Stoll Park, 4:00 pm
- AAU District Qualifier: BG Stadium - El Dorado, Kansas June 3rd
- AAU District Qualifier: William Chrisman H.S. - Independence, Missouri June 10th
- AAU Regional Qualifier: Missouri Southern State University - Joplin, Missouri June 22 - 25
- DEAD WEEK: June 26-July 2 (no practices, athletes will do recovery runs on their own)
- USATF Regionals: Missouri Southern State University - Joplin, Missouri July 6-9 (On your own)
- Sunflower State Games: Topeka, Kansas July 15th
- USATF Nationals: University of Kansas - Lawrence, Kansas July 24 - 30 (Coach Jack and Coach Sarah)
- AAU Nationals: Eastern Michigan University - Detroit, Michigan July 28 - August 5
365 - 2017 Summer Meet Schedule .docx
Size : 380.816 Kb
Type : docx
How to qualify for the Junior Olympics.docx
Size : 8482.882 Kb
Type : docx
2017 Summer Session Information
To register for the 2017 Summer session, please click here and complete the GoogleForm for EACH athlete wishing to participate.
365 Values and Standards.docx
Size : 138.103 Kb
Type : docx
MEET THE COACHING STAFF
Your Character is what matters most.mov
Size : 8053.274 Kb
Type : mov
Head Coach - Director
- I love Jesus!
- Proud father of four children
- Level I USATF Certified Coach
- FCA Huddle Leader
- Football and Track Coach for local school district
- 2016 6A Kansas Boys Track and Field State Champions - Member of Coaching Staff.
- Former Division I Track & Field Athlete (Sprints 400m, 200m, Relays and DMR).
- 2008 and 2012 Canadian Olympic Trials participant
- Prior Head Track & Field Coach / Cross County Coaching experience in Kansas and Missouri.
- Enjoys working out and CrossFit.
My goal as a coach is to see athletes succeed on the track. Succeeding looks different for every athlete, but my job as a coach is to provide our kids with one on one attention that works towards their individual goals and needs. It is just as important for a coach to buy into an athlete’s goals as it is for an athlete to buy into the coach’s goals. Every athlete is different, and my coaching is certainly geared towards that philosophy. In other words, my coaching is individualized. My passion for track and field, specifically youth track and field, is immeasurable. However, my greatest joy and passion is following my Savior, Jesus Christ. My relationship with Him fuels everything that I do. It helps me remember that my athletes are people first, created by the very hands of God, designed for a specific purpose. How I treat them should mirror that simple truth. This is where I believe our club is different than any other in the KC area. Our number one goal, for all our athletes, is that they become people who love others and serve God with their life. When we see young kids sacrifice for their teammates, and encourage their teammates, our hearts rejoice! Of course, running fast and setting personal bests is worth celebrating. It is a sign that hard work really does pay off. However, being a part of 365 is more than just running fast. If our athletes do not become better people, then ultimately, we have failed. It is my promise that my coaching and teaching will be founded on love. And as a result, I pray that proverbs 22:6 becomes true. "Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it."