Kansas City's / Johnson County's Premiere Track & Field Club
What sets us apart from other track clubs in the area?
- We train the whole athlete - mind, body and soul.
- We provide discipleship and mentorship of our athletes outside of the regular practice schedule.
- We provide online workouts for our athletes to support continued training on their own time.
- We have state of the art training equipment.
- We are the only FCA certified track and field club in the KC Metro area.
- We are a Level 1 USATF Certified Club run by a Level 1 USATF Certified Coach.
- We provide college recruitment support.
- We believe that a strong mentality creates a strong athlete so mental training is equally important to physical training.
We stress academic performance as well as athletic performance. For student athletes, the student comes first.
Click HERE for a brief message from Coach Dre.
Follow us on social media:
CLUB NEWS & UPDATES
Athletes & Families: Check your email for each week's practice schedule.
YES INDOOR NATIONALS THIS WEEKEND!! -- Pittsburg, Kansas.
Registration has closed for the 2017-18 indoor season.
The 2017-18 Meet Schedule is posted HERE.
2018 Summer Registration will open the first week of March - Pricing TBA.
Club registration fees include equipment usage, administrative expenses, facility access, online workout routines, and more.
Meet entry fees include a processing fee (charged by Coach O or the meet host), 365 Club administrative costs, compensation for coaching time incurred, travel expenses, etc...
- NO REFUNDS ON ANY SESSIONS!!!
Announcing the 2018 AAU Junior Olympics
Des Moines, Iowa
Has 365 Track Club impacted your life?
We want to know!
Click HERE for a brief survey.
14 - Furious.mp3