Kansas City's / Johnson County's Premiere Track & Field Club
Ages: 6 - 18
What sets us apart from other track clubs in the Kansas City / Johnson Countyarea?
- Mind + Body + Soul = WHOLE ATHLETE!
- 3D Coaching
- Discipleship & Mentorship
- Provide online workouts
- State of the art training equipment
- Certified by Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Level 1 USATF Certified Club, run by a Level 1 USATF Certified Coach
College recruitment support
Encourage strong academic performance
Click HERE for a brief message from Coach Dre.
CONGRATULATIONS TO COACH DRE ON WINNING THE FIRST EVER FCA ERIC DRISKELL TRANSFORMATIONAL COACH AWARD!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
CLUB NEWS & UPDATES
The 2018 Summer Meet Schedule is posted HERE. This is subject to change.
2018 Summer Registration is NOW OPEN everyone! Registration can be completed HERE. Pricing for the summer is $400 for new families and $390 for all returning families or SMSD families.
- Additional Pricing info: 1 athlete at the retuning family amount: $390, Two Athletes: $585, Three athletes: $700. Middle School/High School athletes who start after their season: $300 - (Easy payment options. Payment plans and scholarships available.)
- SUMMER REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL MAY 21st! - 11:59.59
Practices are on Mondays (Shawnee Mission East 6:30pm), Tuesdays (Shawnee Mission East 6:30pm), Thursdays (Shawnee Mission East 6:30pm), Saturdays - (Stoll Park 11:00am), Sunday (Stoll Park 4:00pm).
Club registration fees include AAU Card, equipment usage, administrative expenses, facility access, online workout routines, and more.
Meet entry fees include a processing fee (charged by Coach O or the meet host), 365 Club administrative costs, compensation for coaching time incurred, travel expenses, etc...
NO REFUNDS ON ANY SESSIONS.
Announcing the 2018 AAU Junior Olympics
Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa
Want to qualify? Click HERE for more info.
Has 365 Track Club impacted your life?
We want to know!
Click HERE for a brief survey.
14 - Furious.mp3